Thursday 4 February 2010

Lottie's corsage

Just a quickie from me tonight!  Quite literally actually as this is a very quick post about a very quick (and easy) little project.

My lovely friend Charlotte has recently started the equally lovely lottieloves blog and she recently wrote about some corsages that she has been making.  Today she sent me the instructions and voila....


This was incredibly easy and fun to make, with the added bonus that I got to use some of my new felt! 

During the four days that I work it can be pretty difficult to fit in serious crafting in the evenings, and blogging can be difficult to as I simply don't have the time (or the energy) to take the photos and write a post.  So I was eager to see how quick this little project was, and it was! 


From cutting the circles to posing with the finished article took about half an hour,and that includes the time it took me to scoff three handfuls of chocolate coated peanuts!  Just right after a long hard day of work,a bugger of a journey home and two readings of Little Miss Splendid and the Princess with Lillia (not that I mind that last one..)

All that remains for me to do now is send more emails pestering Lottie to post a tutorial for this lovely little project and then sink into a hot hot bath with something from my Lush stash.

Goodnight all x

3 comments:

  1. Its great to start and finish something in such a short time, and it looks good.
    Have a good weekend
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely result for not too much time and effort!

    Enjoy your weekend

    Bellaboo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous corsage an I lurve the colour - very striking plus half an hour, bonus!

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)