Monday 28 June 2010

Lang's Super Tuna Salad


Hello dear readers!  I am dashing in to share with you this excellent recipe from my old friend Mr Lang.  It is the perfect side dish for those long and sunny barbeques, as long as you're not planning on snogging anyone soon after...

Lang's Super Tuna Salad

1 x can of cannellini beans (they come in smallish cans)
2 x regular tins of tuna
2 cloves of garlic
3 spring onions
Olive oil
Salt and black pepper

Mix all the ingredients together, the amount of olive oil you use is down to preference, I like quite a few hefty glugs.  Season to taste with the salt and black pepper and, if you really want to jazz it up, add a handful of chopped fresh basil too.

(Serve with blackened sausages and charcoal chicken drumsticks!)

Enjoy!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Mmm,that sounds really delicious! I love your makes on the previous posts too.

    Bellaboo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm, sounds yummy! i keep craving tunna! fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds lovely, will have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)