Wednesday 14 December 2011

Anniversary gifts - Cath Kidston mad!

I am actually feeling better, thank GAWD.  There was a point where I actually thought I would never feel well again, so when I woke up this morning not feeling sick and actually feeling hungry I could have danced a little jig of joy...in fact I am doing that right now...jig jig!

So with my new found energy I have managed to snap some pictures of my anniversary pressies from hubby, at last!  I took plenty so there's a lot of CK eye candy in this post.

Now, hubby does not have a reputation for being that good at present buying (the year of the paper mache making kit springs to mind...) but every now and then he surpasses all my expectations and comes up trumps, this year was one of his glory moments! 

First there was the anniversary card....

Cath Kidston anniversary card

This was one of two cards, the other being more wordy, and as you can see I have a lovely badge to use now that my anniversary is over! It shall be pinned to one of my many bags.

Cath Kidston anniversary card

Next there was my Little Book of Pins....

Cath Kidston "little book of pins"

Cath Kidston "little book of pins"

I love the CK "little books", which are actually useful and very decorative tins.  I have one for my threads and sewing bits and another for my buttons, I was delighted to add this diddy little pin tin to my collection.

Cath Kidston "little book of pins"

But what is that underneath the Little Book of Pins...? Hmmm?  Well that would be my CK Crochet Book....!

Cath Kidston "crochet book"

Eeep!  A CK tin that is not only gorgeous in all its chintzy loveliness but is also full of all the necessary ingredients to make a granny square cushion!

Cath Kidston "crochet book"

Cath Kidston "crochet book"

Eeep!

Cath Kidston "crochet book"

How utterly cool is that?!  And that's not all, no no!  I also got some cute little heart shaped buttons too...

Cath Kidston buttons

*sigh*

The boy done good.  He also bought me a chocolate orange which I couldn't seem to...er...find when I was taking the photos, it must be...um...in the fridge...yes that's it, in the fridge....

2 comments:

  1. how gorgeous! lovely lovely gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'd say he's got your number now. Good job, Dan!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)