Saturday 27 March 2010

Crochet flowers


I love crocheting flowers  I like that they are quick to complete and often fairly easy.  I've been happily using the Sarah London pattern that hubby bought me for mother's day to create lots of three-layered flowers.

Having created rather a lot of red flowers like the one above I decided to start playing with the colours in my stash...


And now I have a colourful happy little garden of flowers growing steadily in number!  I am soooo happy with this pattern, it was only a fiver for a start (not that I paid of course,it being a gift) and it is really easy to follow.  I am also really pleased that I eventually worked out I could change each layer to a different colour, it took me far too long to use my initiative on that particular point!


I am not sure where my cheery little flowers will end up, for now I am just happy to have a hooky distraction :)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden you've got started! I can imagine you'll find all sorts of good uses for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **is jealous**

    Your color combination is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to buy some of these from you!! I have a lot of uses for them. You can email me at denrae@gmail.com if you're interested. =D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)