Wednesday 14 March 2012

Swapping into Spring

As promised, today I am sharing with you my little pressies from the swap I did last month.  My pressies came from Thea, who writes the MummyCat Gets Organised blog.

A little heart keyring that smells deliciously of my favourite thing - lavender.  I actually assumed she had bought this until I read her blog and realised she had made it!  

DSC_2022

Well dur, it was a handmade swap after all so I am not sure why I would assume it would be anything other than handmade, it just it looks so perfect!  Just look at the teeny embroidery and the delicate beading, absolutely gorgeous!  I am going to attach this to a bag and carry it about with pride :)

I also received "everlasting flowers", which are so detailed and intricate...

DSC_2020

Clever, right?  This little bunch of flowers is made from floristry ribbon I think, they are so dinky and sit perfectly on my kitchen window sill cheering me up as I scrubbed pasta-bake off the oven dish this morning :)

Thea also sent me a large tub of homemade chocolate and pistachio fudge.  Holy moly that fudge was DIVINE.  Unfortunately I did not have the self-constraint to take photos before hubby and I scoffed the lot.  I may have to look up the recipe (I believe it was Nigella) and make some myself, though this could lead to me regaining the weight I have lost since having Phoebe...

Thanks Thea for my wonderful pressies, and thanks too to everyone who took part!  Not all the swappers have blogs but for those that do here are the blog posts about their goodies:

Aw, now I feel all warm and fuzzy...happy swapping everyone!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)