Sunday 28 December 2008

Days three to eight: Christmas 2008

Well specific daily creative events have been difficult to carry out during the craziness of Christmas, visiting relatives, and a sickly toddler (and husband.) But we've still managed to squeeze the odd thing in!

I didn't manage to photograph the play-dough butterflies we made, but here's my gorgeous girl making a snake of cotton reels:





















And here she is still engrossed in it whilst having a family piccy taken!















On boxing day I managed to produce a felt bag from a kit my mum got me from Hobbycraft:




















I prefer the cotton reel snake of course! But the bag's handy for my sewing bits.

I have probably also managed to create a good couple of pounds of fat owing to the amount of chocolate I have eaten. Yum yum.

Merry Christmas one and all, hope you are all having a creative time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)