Tuesday 27 October 2009

Poorly sick

*PLEASE USE THE ALCOHOL HAND GEL BEFORE ENTERING THIS BLOG*


My view today...

Crochet in bed for comfort, satsuma for vitamin C, You've Got Mail on DVD because what else can make you feel better? Vaseline for a sore nose, and the remote control close by to prevent unnecessary moving around.

I am sick. Proper bowl-by-the-bed sick. I have eaten nothing but a lemon-curd sandwich in the last 48 hours.

Thank goodness for my dear mum, who is looking after my little Lillia as we speak. Thank goodness for Lillia too, who has been a total angel and attempted to read me her Sock Monkey Goes to Hollywood book in bed this morning to make me feel better. And thank goodness for my hubby, Dan, who is an excellent baker...

Though I have to admit just looking at those makes me feel a bit queasy right now. Back to bed for me.

Please help yourself to an antiseptic wipe on your way out.
xx

1 comment:

  1. You've Got Mail is one of my favorite feel good movies. I'm sure it will help. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)