Monday 1 February 2010

February

Happy February!  Sorry I disappeared like that for a week.  Just had a tough few days but we are soldiering on!  Will you accept my apologies?  I brought you flowers...


No?  How about these flowers instead...


In a tough week it's the things I love that keep me from tipping over the edge - Lillia, hubby, baking, chocolate, extra cold white wine, a good DVD in bed and, of course, creating.  I put the laptop aside this week, so I really must apologise for being totally pants at catching up with everyone, I will be back on form now, cross my heart :) 

Throughout a crumby week I have kept crocheting and creating to keep myself sane.  I started a special new crochet project this week...


It has already come on leaps and bounds, so more on this later in the week!

I have indulged in a lot of cosy sofa time this week, with the obligatory tea and cake.  This has been the average view from where I can be found sitting...


I've also managed to finally finish my olive green shawl, made using a pattern from the Happy Hooker book.  If we pan out a bit we can see it resting on the squidgy arm chair opposite...

It still needs blocking and I need to add tassles, but I am very pleased with my little shawl.  Though I admit it may be a wee while before I visit those bloomin' shells again...

So...

Are we friends again?

Good. 

Want to share..?

:)

4 comments:

  1. OOOOh creme eggs are my fave!! I admit to having several already this year - but its got to stop!! Glad to have you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're taking care of yourself in the tough times. Hope things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I your feeling better??

    Love the shawl and 'oh' how I wish I could ripple!!

    take care,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that was suppose to have a 'hope' in there!!

    ps. yes please to a cream egg.

    Nxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)