Wednesday 25 January 2012

Baby leg-warmers

We all love those chubby baby legs, and Phoebe's are chubbier than most believe me!  When you see them you just have to give them a squeeze...! 
Crocheted baby leg-warmers!

I crocheted these legwarmers using the yarn I received from my Ravelry Christmas swap partner, the pattern was in the Crochet Today magazine she sent me too.

Crocheted baby leg-warmers!

Crocheted baby leg-warmers!

This is a really lovely pattern to use and the leg-warmers turn out incredibly cute for very little effort.  I love these.  Phoebe seems to like them too, though she is slightly baffled by them!

3 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous (as is your little model!). I love too your b/w photos with splashes of colour.

    Hx

    PS. Does dolly get a pair too? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn is so fantastic. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)