- Lise - I have your email
- Claire (The Hookery) - can I get your email please
- Fiona (Frou frou) - I have your email
- Erica - I have your email
- Lily (Making it Vintage) - can I have your email please
- Thea (MummyCat) - I need your email
Right, now onto the serious business of baking. My sister gave me the Cookie Magic book by Kate Shirazi, it contains cookie recipes galore (you'd hope so given the title) and the recipes promote the use of free range eggs, plus a donation from each sale of the book is made to an animal rescue charity, so well done her, right on :)
I've so far made my own rich tea biscuits (gorgeous) and these rather lovely digestives...
I also made the basic butter biscuits...
...and drizzled them with icing sugar....
Deary me have I eaten far too many of these over the last few days!
It's a pretty good book, I'd recommend it so far. I'm going to try the ginger nuts next :)