Thursday 30 July 2009

Birdies

I have discovered this place.

And now I am having lots of fun...






I can see our house will soon start to resemble a scene from Hitchcock's The Birds. These things are great to hand sew whilst sitting on the sofa.

Tomorrow I have a day off so I am looking forward to getting creative, dying my hair and cleaning the house. Actually that's a lie, I am looking forward to the first one in that list only, the other two just get in the way! I also want to write about my purchases from Spitalfields Antiques market today - I got some great vintage bits, lots to share...lots to photograph.

See you tomorrow blogland!
x

2 comments:

  1. Spitalfields is on my list for my next visit! I've only made it to Portobello Road (like all the other tourists) :-)

    Can't wait to see your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little birdies. Not at all frightening, even in large quantities. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers so please drop me a note :)